July 24, 2019
- 2-3 years experience in Quick Books/AX
- Computer literacy essential with proven working experience on Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and/or other relevant software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales receipts are entered into the accounting records with accurate corresponding amounts and proper allocation to the respective head of account in general ledger
- Daily bank receipts entries for all entities in AX
- Ensure all cheques received are timely deposited into the related bank account and correctly accounted for in AX
- Conducting periodic reconciliations of Balance Sheets accounts
- Prepare monthly sales summaries and make sure that the figures in general ledger are regularly reconciled with respective reports of Sales departments and the Broadview software
- Ensuring that all balances in accounts receivable are regularly reconciled with clients and any differences are promptly resolved
- Preparing reconciliation between Broadview and AX for monthly sales
- Coordinating and assisting with the sales team to ensure timely collections from customers
- Having knowledge of Afghanistan Taxation.
- Follow up of tax fillings with Large Tax Payer office of MoF.
- Assist Tax Executive with tax matters.
- Keeping monthly record of Tax files.
- Any other works assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, master’s degree preferred
Closing Date: 28 July, 2019